We are looking for an Intern to join our team and who is interested in gaining experience in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) strategy consulting.
- Collecting data from multiple sources and adding them to a proprietary database
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Producing high-quality content for our website and Linkedin including; articles, research reports, etc.
- Proofreading and editing articles before publication.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Exceptional writing skills and proper knowledge of sentence structure, grammar, tenses with the adaptability of providing content on international standards is necessary.
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Inquisitive and motivated; shows personal initiative
Currently pursuing an undergraduate or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, PR, or other relevant fields.
Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
Permanently remote position
About ZMH Advisors
ZMH Advisors is a boutique consulting firm that provides insight on investor-centric ESG strategy, best-in-class corporate governance, shareholder activism and proxy advisory firm engagement. Our clients include pre-IPO, IPO and S&P500 companies. We leverage technology and data to help clients optimize their shareholder interactions by offering unique insights into what matters most to investors. ZMH was rated No. 2 Financial Advisor (activists) by Bloomberg for FY20.