A Project Consultant (no relocation necessary) with our firm will work on a team and be assigned to a project to work at one of our client locations (you will travel from your home base anywhere in the U.S. or Canada) and benefit from the extensive experience of the members. You will learn the needed skill sets and business techniques required to be successful in our business as a business architect and change practitioner that brings the right solutions to each project. The specific position responsibilities are within the scope of project management which relates to work flow analysis, planning, change process and systems implementation. We work closely with our clients in a partnership to achieve measurable results in process flow, productivity improvement as well as performance management.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Executing the client’s goals and objectives
- Changing behaviors through daily side by side coaching
- Removing barriers and creating support from middle and senior management
- Confronting issues and providing appropriate feedback
- Giving frontline supervisors and their employees a voice
- Identifying root cause issues and needed corrective actions
- Unlocking ideas for improvement
- Helping frontline supervisors and managers become proactive vs. reactive
- Increasing team member involvement at all levels of the organization
- Changing cultures for sustainable results
- Implementing a proven management operating system
- Facilitating meetings and workshops
- Understanding and presenting the appropriate metrics and data
· Advanced computer skills; including MS Office Suite, MS Project and Visio.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Knowledge of business process practices in a work environment
· Effective written and oral communication
· Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work with all levels of an enterprise
· Performance driven and self-motivated
· Able to take direction
· Adaptable to changing environments
· Professional in appearance and conduct
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
· 2 to 5 years in the business arena
· An undergraduate business-related degree (advanced degree is a plus)
· Ability to travel a minimum of 5 nights a week
· Willing to work international assignments
· Have a valid driver’s license, and a Canadian or US Passport
· Fluency in multiple languages is an asset.
The company provides excellent benefits and covers most of the cost for employees. Employees contribute a small percentage to medical and vision plans but the company fully covers the cost of a telemedicine plan, dental, life insurance, STD and LTD.