UTA’s Summer Internship Program exposes interns to a wide variety of business practices in the field of entertainment. Interns receive formal instruction on the fundamentals of the talent agency business and how to work within it. The skills learned and relationships built during the program are meant to springboard interns to join the Agent Training Program and a successful career in the entertainment industry.
This will be an 8-week Internship program with a tentative start date in May 2022. The application deadline is December 3, 2021.
We Are Looking For
- Students actively enrolled in a four-year undergraduate or graduate program, who have at least Sophomore standing in undergraduate studies (i.e. December 2022 graduates and beyond). There are no restrictions on declared majors, degree programs, or course of study.
What You will do
- Interns will service the company across all departments and participate in UTA University programming, UTA’s in-house education program. The Internship will also entail assisting with a variety of daily administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
What You Need
- A passion and curiosity for the Entertainment Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining the confidentiality
- Must be reliable and possess good judgment
- Must be service-minded
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines. Demonstrating accuracy in the execution of assigned tasks
UTA is one of the world’s leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world’s most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It’s one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry’s best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist’s entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same. UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.