The University of Arizona, Campus Health Service’s Counseling & Psych (CAPS) department is seeking two qualified students for the position of On-line Mental Health Concierge Representative.
This position is responsible for assisting students navigate access to CAPS’ Telebehavioral Health Services. Concierge services include:
- Monitoring CAPS online Triage “walk-in” zoom room during daily five-hour shifts
- Welcoming students to CAPS
- Providing CAPS clients with instructions for accessing their telebehavioral health appointment
- Scheduling clients for their telebehavioral health visit
- Supporting CAPS’ Administrative Assistants and Clinical Care Coordinators
- Additional duties as assigned
Online Mental Health Concierge services are open Monday-Friday, 10AM – 3PM. Duties may be performed remotely pending supervisor approval. Graduate and undergraduate students studying psychology, public health or other helping professions are strongly encouraged to apply. This position allows for up to 25 hours/week, pending approval.
Minimum Qualifications: Must be enrolled in 6 units or more at the University of Arizona. Strong customer service skills and sensitivity to diversity and multicultural issues are required.