Product Specialist –will train!!
This is an excellent opportunity for those with a technical degree who want to be client facing and solve business problems!
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join the market leading disruptive technology firm. Named Tech Nations Future Fifty, our client, Luminance, is the leading AI company that reads and understands documents. The Product Specialist will be providing expertise to prospects and customers with a view of delivering successful projects for global organisations.
Launched in September 2016 and already in use on six continents, the company’s document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds. The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
– Work with sales team to deliver successful Proofs of Concept and manage live customer projects from planning stages to final review
– Act as a product expert for sales teams and customers
– Understand the individual use cases and needs of each customer
– Provide advice, educate and train customers on how to use the product
– Deliver training of the product and propose workflow solutions
– Work with the support and technical operations teams to coordinate and resolve technical issues
– Work with leading organisations and help them obtain value from the product
– Bachelor’s degree in Business with some Computer Science or a STEM subject with GPA > 3.4
_ Basic scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, etc.) and ability to troubleshoot technical issues
– Highly-detail oriented with a problem-solving attitude
– Ability to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
– Articulate and charismatic with desire to improve customer-facing skills and present to individuals with varying degrees of knowledge
– Organized with excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise effectively