The Mista Pat Project is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to inspiring young children to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM). We are creating an educational YouTube show for school aged children that highlights the latest in innovation and the amazing people and companies behind it.
We are looking for an individual that is interested in the running and operation of a nonprofit. The fundraiser will help with the critical responsibility of raising funds for the organization. The fundraiser’s responsibilities include developing fundraising programs, recruiting sponsors and volunteers, and encouraging support through promotional activities. You should also develop and maintain professional relationships.
- You will report directly to the Fundraising Coordinator
- This is an unpaid internship.
- The Internship is 10 weeks long
- Approx. 15 work hours a week
- Academic credit if desired
- Please submit a cover letter stating how you would be a great asset to the team.
- A resume is not required at this time.
- This internship position will be REMOTE due to Covid-19 limitations.
- Please visit our website at mistapat.org for more information about our organization
Experience in a Fundraising position NOT required but helpful
Passion for the mission of our organization to help underprivileged and underserved children
Creativity and persuasion skills
Good organizational skills
Strong leadership qualities
Creating marketing and promotional activities
Design and implement digital fundraising campaigns
Developing fundraising events
Maintaining records of sponsors
Researching potential sponsors
Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors
Organizing campaigns that will lead to donations