The Strategic Alternative Learning Techniques (SALT) Center is seeking a student worker to assist the office with student check-in. The student must be able to commit to a consistent schedule for a maximum of 20 hours per week. Summer availability is preferred but not mandatory.
Candidates must possess strong communication and customer service skills, basic computer skills, and familiarity with office phones. Must be professional, punctual, reliable, and able to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to lift 35 lbs. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential in this position. Valid driver’s license preferred.
• Assisting with walk-in traffic including students, staff, faculty and community members
• Set up/clean-up for meetings
• Assist with cleaning and maintenance of common areas
• Daily deliveries across main campus
• Assisting with campus events and other projects as needed