This position will focus on in vivo biology and preclinical development in cancer immunotherapy and other disease areas, utilizing Spotlight’s proprietary delivery platform to modify disease relevant genes using CRISPR.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Execute in vivo studies to support cancer immunotherapy discovery programs and pre-clinical data packages to enable progression of development candidates
• Perform tasks and coordinate with the in vivo team to ensure seamless vivarium operations
• Implement or optimize new animal models as appropriate
• Keep detailed and clear records of all experiments performed and data generated
• Consolidate, report data and present in context as needed
The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years of hands-on in vivo experience, with demonstrated in vivo expertise in preclinical mouse tumor models, multiple routes of dosing, and PK/PD studies. The successful candidate must have the ability to thrive in the fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment of a start-up. This position will require travel to a nearby off-site vivarium and ability to lift 25 lbs. Experience in mouse colony management, implementation of other disease models, and tissue dissection/processing is a plus.