Semiconductor Fab Intern for Equipment Engineering
- Work with Staff Equipment Engineers to enhance Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment performance through factory automation projects.
- Study equipment functionality, performance and reliability.
- Work with cross functional teams of Process Engineering, Production and Factory Automation Engineering.
- Establish methodologies/solutions for expanding in situ process monitoring and interdiction for tighter control over Product Quality
- Expect each work day consisting of hands on factory floor involvement with highly experienced Engineers too analyzing data in an office setting.