About Seattle Web Search
Seattle Web Search helps businesses grow by creating high-quality websites and effective Internet marketing strategies. Our team will help you engage with your customers through web and graphic design, brand development, local search, social media and more.
We will teach you how to utilize technology to the fullest, generate more profit by adding value to your online presence, and communicate that value to prospective customers and clients.
About This Position
This is a part-time, virtual intern position assisting with attracting and interacting with targeted virtual communities, and formulating strategies to spread awareness about Seattle Web Search through various forms of media. You will be overseeing and implementing the company’s social media activities and our current and future projects. If you have an interest in social media/digital marketing and have a knack for engaging virtual communities, we want to hear from you!
Our internships are virtual. Work from home or anywhere else that is convenient for you.
We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment!
Approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks (200 hours)
Please note: This is an unpaid internship, but the experience is priceless! However, we provide letters of recommendation and the opportunity to network.
• Research, set up, and manage social media platforms by writing and posting frequently
• Engage the community by creating attention-grabbing strategies to increase community awareness
• Maintain activity on social media platforms using methods such as commenting on other pages, etc.
• Research relevant topics for articles and content for our audience, striving to increase national awareness of Seattle Web Search
• Formulate new, creative strategies to improve social media activity and increase awareness of Seattle Web Search
This is a learning environment; we don’t expect you to know everything! Applicants with prior related educational and/or work experience are preferred, but we will train the right person who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn.
Students and non-students of any age (over 18) and those transitioning into (or building upon) marketing, sales, and/or business development career are welcome to apply.
Skills and Abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organized, detail-oriented, dependable, driven
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
• Able to multi-task and work independently
• Comfort and proficiency with email, the Internet, and learning user-friendly software
• Punctual, able to attend Skype meetings once or twice a week (we will work with your schedule)
Internet connection, your own computer, Skype, and phone.
Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit.