Human Resources Recruiter
About Seattle Web Search:
Seattle Web Search helps businesses grow by creating high-quality websites and effective internet marketing strategies through the use of Web, Search, Social, Email, Content and more. We analyze a business’s online presence and marketing, identify opportunities, and create a strategy that drives growth and revenue. We find what makes a business unique, and then we plan, design and market a website that tells its story. To put it simply, Seattle Web Search de-mystifies SEO and online marketing to help business owners reach their goals and improve their business effectively.
About This Position:
This is a part-time, virtual intern position assisting with the development and administration of various Human Resource tasks. Your main responsibilities will be to bring in the best talent and continue to make Seattle Web Search a great place to work. If you have an interest in Human Resources, are passionate about working with people, and have a knack for identifying hard-workers and great talent, we want to hear from you!
Our internships are virtual. Work from home or anywhere else— perfect for students.
We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment!
Approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks (200 hours)
Please note: This is an unpaid internship, but the experience is priceless! However, we provide letters of recommendation and the opportunity to network.
• Assisting in the recruitment process: writing and posting job descriptions, fielding applications, interviewing candidates, extending offers
• Initiating the on-boarding processes and getting all paperwork signed
• Contributing to the development of our teams
• Editing and updating training materials
• Building new relationships with schools
• Finding new and innovative ways to market our internships
• Participating in weekly team meetings and other meetings as appropriate
This is a learning environment; we don’t expect you to know everything! Applicants with prior related educational and/or work experience are preferred, but we will train the right person who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn.
Students and non-students of any age (over 18) and those transitioning into (or building upon) a writing, marketing, sales, and/or business development career are welcome to apply.
• An interest in the field of Human Resources
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Detail-oriented, dependable, driven, outgoing
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
• Able to multi-task and work independently
• Punctual, and able to attend Skype meetings once or twice a week (we will work with your schedule)
Internet connection, your own computer, Skype, and phone.
Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit.