Location: Fremont, CA, US
About our group:
For 40 years, Seagate has enabled exponential data growth with breakthrough hard drives, solid state drives, systems, and recovery services. We provide end-to-end data management solutions across data center, surveillance, NAS, consumer data storage, and more. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their data in an ever-evolving, on-demand world. We are looking for a creative and dynamic summer intern to play a key role throughout a 12 week time period, supporting the development of our campaign marketing programs. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, organized and energetic. The Intern will have the opportunity to work on both tactical and creative operating tasks as well as strategic planning.
About the role – you will:
- Creative development – assist with creative asset ideation, coordination and execution
- Agency management – assisting with the day to day management of our external agency partners.
- Cross Functional Engagement – work cross functionally with internal marketing teams across content, social media, web, demand generation and creative services Assist in the development of the Monthly Program Report out.
- Content management – assist with end-to-end content management including planning, ideating and coordination of final deliverables
- Public Speaking – Present a program update or business case to gain public speaking experience while learning the process of cross functional alignment
Interns typically work Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm. The hours are subject to change with or without notice at the sole discretion of Seagate.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or other related areas and be returning to school Fall 2022 Semester
- Passionate about marketing
- Curiosity around digital marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Powerpoint; proficiency with similar Google Docs a plus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Location: Fremont, CA
Our Gold LEED-certified Fremont product-design campus drives innovation, bringing together a diverse set of engineering, design, operations, support and administrative teams. The site is equipped with state-of-the-art clean room and lab space. On-site social activities are popular, including our annual BBQ, ice cream social, and holiday events. Wellness programs, gaming rooms and the on-site fitness center help round out and balance your Seagate work-life experience, along with opportunities to give back to our local community.
Location: Remote United States Bay Area
Other Important information:
United States Only – Seagate believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and maintain a safer workplace. Proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination is required for all US-based employees of Seagate. This requirement applies to all employees and locations in the United States including those employees working remotely, consistent with the requirements under Executive Order 14042 for federal contractors/sub-contractors. Seagate will consider exceptions to this policy for medical or religious reasons on an individualized basis.
Seagate’s EEO Statement – Seagate provides an environment where equal opportunity is available to all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (which includes pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, perceived or actual religious creed or political opinion, military and veteran status, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, taking or requesting a reasonable accommodation for a protected basis, or other basis protected by applicable law. Company-sponsored training, education, degree assistance, and social and recreational programs are also included. EEO is the Law Poster, EEO is the Law Supplement Poster, & OFCCP Pay Transparency Provision Information.