The Operations Coordinator provides administrative support to the account management, sales, and operations teams for the public safety department. The public safety department works with law enforcement agencies as part of a data exchange program.
Why You Want to Work Here:
A nationwide company in the auto industry that helps buyers and sellers having access to automotive information. This is a great opportunity to join a high-energy team that has a fun, innovative, and casual atmosphere.
- Manage customer case queue in Salesforce.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers through strong email and written communication.
- Utilize databases simultaneously to review and resolve inquiries related to the applicable service.
- Clearly document all customer cases in CRM database (Salesforce).
- Coordinate responses with the appropriate personnel if customer requires an escalated level of support.
- Process orders for departmental materials & collateral.
- Send out POC materials, departmental mailings & reports.
- Other duties as assigned
- College coursework required (Associate’s or similar); completed Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of administrative work experience a plus (including internships)
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Tech-savvy and ability to learn new software programs
- Solution-oriented, team player, and strong time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude; work well in a team environment
- Start remotely; when position returns to office in a hybrid capacity in early 2022, must be fully vaccinated
We are a staffing and recruitment services company that helps businesses throughout the Northern VA and Washington DC Metropolitan areas find the top college student and recent graduate talent to fill all entry to junior level positions.