Reynolds American is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Leaf Management Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of leaf operations.
It’s time to put what you’ve learned in the classroom to work as a Leaf Management Intern. At Reynolds American, Inc., we’re creating a better tomorrow for adult tobacco consumers. This summer, you’ll play a key role in real-world projects, working alongside established professionals who want to help you succeed. Previous Leaf Operations Interns have made their mark working on innovative and creative projects that delivered incredible results and value. Now, you can be next.
Reports to: Manager, Leaf Operations
‘Role Summary’ section of JD)-may delete as applicable>
What you will be accountable for
- Working with the domestic & global leaf purchasing team
- Delivering a creative and challenging ongoing Agricultural Research project
- Collaborating with internal and external functional teams
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a passion for working in Agriculture?
- Are you ready to put your classroom learning to use in a real-world setting?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Pursing an undergraduate degree in Agricultural Science, Soil Science, Agricultural Business Management or International Business
- Extensive use, understanding, and proficiencies with Microsoft Excel
- Relocation to Winston-Salem, NC for the duration of the summer internship program