Build the Future is the Prysmian Group’s Global Rotation Leadership Development Program.
We aim to hire full talents in full time roles globally with diverse background and experiences who are eager to make our world a more sustainable place and ready to embrace new challenges.
Are you willing to make your mark in the Energy transition and Digitalization of our communities?
We offer you the opportunity to work with products that help the world meet sustainable development goals. Whenever your work will support the mass electrification in mobility or boost the development of 5G Network, you’ll have a real impact on our communities.
Be part of this important change and help us build a better future for all of us. Join us!
Job & Program Overview
Our Graduate Program provides an immersive experience in our company from day 1.
The program starts with a two-week Global Induction with trainings and activities led by the Prysmian Group Academy in collaboration with a Top-Ranking Business School.
Following your induction, you will be part of a one-year job rotation in 3 different departments: Research and Development, Operations in one of our production sites, and Sales Support/Technical Sales.
After the first year of rotation, you will start your international assignment for a duration of 3 years. The position will be either technical, mainly based in one of our production sites, or business related, strongly linked to the core of our business.
You’ll learn new ways of working, acquire new knowledge, meet new colleagues and embrace a new culture!
At the end of your assignment abroad, returning to the country you’ve been hired in, you will be ready to take on a new responsibility in the technical or business areas continuing your career in Prysmian Group.
What else is in for you?
– A competitive reward package, including a bonus opportunity.
– A training plan tailored for you in partnership with a Top-Ranking Business School.
– A buddy who will help you settle in quickly, during the first year of your journey.
– A wide range of training and career development opportunities based on performance.
– Mobility benefits during your international assignment.
– A global network of other 300+ colleagues who have already joined our graduate program.
Who are you?
– You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
– You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
– We are a global company. Being fluent in English is key.
– You have worked or studied abroad and/or you are willing to join an international experience with Prysmian Group.
– You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
– You enjoy learning and working with other colleagues.
Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is working to make our future greener. Just come as you are, bringing all your energy, passion and ideas. Ready to start a new journey?
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.