Prudential Private Capital: 2022 Real Assets – Energy, Power & Renewables Finance – Summer Investment Analyst
We review applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready. Our goal is to notify you of your status within 3 weeks after each application period concludes.
- Period 1: July 15, 2021 to September 1, 2021
- Period 2: September 1, 2021 to October 1, 2021
- Period 3: October 1, 2021 to November 1, 2021
All applications should be fully completed by November 1, 2021
To ensure you are considered for the opportunities you want most, you are only able to apply to 3 positions per recruiting season. All applications must be submitted within one sitting.
Are you a rising junior looking to apply your analytical knowledge with a passion for energy & power? Or maybe you’re looking to gain foundational knowledge and skills to apply in a professional environment, while developing strong relationships through training, mentorship, and ongoing feedback. At Prudential Private Capital that’s a challenge we can help you meet as a Summer Investment Analyst in our Energy & Power Finance group, which is divided into two sub sections – Energy and Power & Renewables. The Power & Renewables group provides capital to companies and projects across the Power sector value chain., including traditional and renewable power plants (wind, solar, geothermal, etc.) investor owned utilities, and electric cooperatives. The Energy group invests in energy related activities across the global value chain including, energy transmission and storage infrastructure projects, exploration & production, services, and utilities transactions.
What You Can Expect:
- Challenging and interesting work – we are one the largest investors in the private capital markets
- Formal structured training alongside on the job training
- Foundational, broadly applicable training on how to better understand companies and industries
- Being a part of a large, vibrant and diverse cohort of Analyst Program peers across the globe
- A collaborative and collegial team environment where your contributions have a major impact
- Exposure to a broad range of industries including manufacturing, service, distribution, renewable power, and infrastructure
- Direct exposure to senior executives at portfolio and prospect companies
- A fast-paced learning environment while maintaining a balanced life
Prudential Private Capital is the private capital investment arm of PGIM, the global investment management business of Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU). Prudential Private Capital manages roughly $100 billion of private debt and equity investments in over 1,000 companies across the world. Click here to learn more about Prudential Private Capital.
Your Day to Day:
- Industry and company research
- Financial modeling
- Writing investment recommendations
- Portfolio and credit monitoring
- Preparation of marketing materials
Your Desired Skills:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s program graduating around May 2023
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Interest in investing
- Successful candidates must possess US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration. Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position
Our Application Process:
Submit your application. Receive invitation for first-round digital interviews – Part one includes telling us about yourself via a digital introduction. Part two includes answering pre-recorded interview questions with the business(es) that are advancing your applications(s). Last step, final round interviews– If selected, you will have the opportunity to meet with us in person or virtually to learn more about our business and culture.
For 2022 early talent roles, our process is designed to help you learn more about Prudential and share your story with us. Digital interviewing allows greater flexibility, enables a quicker interview process, allows us to meet more candidates and share your story with more members of your team.