What is WithMe, Inc.
WithMe, Inc. delivers convenient technology-powered solutions to clients and their guests, everywhere. We are a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators, and creators that are passionate about providing convenient services that change the way people work and live. On the forefront of innovation, we’re a remote first company that emphasizes a healthy work/life balance, to let you do your best work with us. We are profitable, rapidly growing, operating in all 50 states, and are ranked as one of the top 700 fastest-growing private companies in the United States, by the 2021 Inc. 5000 list.
Meet Our Brands:
PrintWIthMe makes printing convenient for everyone, everywhere. We’re an automated printing solution found nationwide in coffee shops, co-working spaces, and multifamily locations.
SipWithMe is specialty coffee made simple. Our mission is to provide an innovative and cost-effective automated coffee solution for multifamily, coworking, and other business verticals.
What will you do at WithMe, Inc?
Are you an Account Manager who has experience supporting accounts in the B2B services industry? If so, WithMe, Inc. is seeking an Account Manager like you.
WithMe, Inc. is looking for a proactive, personable Account Manager to support WithMe, Inc. reach our next level of growth as an organization. This opportunity gives you the chance to develop your skill set while driving results as a part of a high growth, technology-driven company.
Join us as we scale from over 2,000 to 20,000 locations across the United States and beyond.
This role will report to the Manager of Sales. This is a remote/work-from-home position.
- Act as the main point of contact for our clients throughout the entire lifecycle of our service contract
- Build proactive relationships with our customers and clients
- Maintaining customer data in CRM, internal, and external databases
- Engage in meaningful connections with with customers through email, phone, and online presentations
- Establish a proactive communication cadence for newly onboarded clients and those with upcoming contract renewals
- Present status/usage reporting to clients and external stakeholders
Who Are You?
The Account Manager will be the main point of contact with our clients after our service implementation. Qualified candidates will demonstrate the following experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management or external client support role
- Associates or Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Self-starter mentality: Proactive, assertive, able to operate autonomously in a startup environment
- Experience working for a startup or a scaling culture with a high degree of autonomy
- Proactive, customer-focused relationship builder with a strong attention to detail
- You are resilient and goal-oriented, with a track record of exceeding expectations
- You are passionate about new technologies that help improve the way we live and work
- Maintain high-level teamwork skills:
- You are a team player, and you support the success of those around you.
- You display positivity and the willingness to help the team and any department, to make WithMe, Inc. better everyday…and be willing to work to be better every day!
WithMe, Inc. has a COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate.
Benefits + Perks
By working at WithMe, Inc., you’ll be at the forefront of scaling a high growth, early stage startup that’s driving innovation in the automated retail space, and have the opportunity to make a deep impact on our current and future trajectory.
We offer a fast-paced, supportive, and diverse culture that emphasizes a healthy work/life balance, with a focus on helping you do your best work.
Working remote, we dress casually, and cultivate a creative work environment.
WithMe, Inc. offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, high growth startup: comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage, 401k match, short/long term disability, FSA and HSA accounts, transit benefits, tuition reimbursement, and PTO.
We’re a large network but a small team, that means each member is a key part of our organization. We consider every employee to be critical to our collective success. To encourage an ownership culture, each employee receives equity in the company.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!