The Employment Success Manager leads a team of Talent Coaches to work with referral partners to meet the needs of our employment partners. Employees in the job class will need to cultivate and maintain positive relationships with the customer’s management team and referral partners. This job class requires advanced knowledge in training people with disabilities on the job.
1. * Lead team of coaches to achieve recruiting, placement, and coaching objectives for our partners.
2. * Develops Employment Success Specialist and ensures they are trained with proper tools to be successful in their job.
3. * Grows market through establishing new partnerships and maximizing recruiting sources.
4. * Key point of contact for local referral sources.
5. * Ensures leadership and accountability at each work location in their assigned market. Reviews staff’s documentation and reporting for completion, payments, and accuracy in accordance with licensing requirements.
6. * Supervises employees; ensures a competent, motivated team through hiring, training, development, counseling and reviewing the performance of employees.
7. * Maintains relationships with external entities necessary to effectively communicate progress on disabled clients/employees. These entities may include licensing agencies, state oversight agencies, and funding agencies vital to continued support.
8. * Acts as a member of multiple internal and external committees; conducts a variety of meetings including staff meetings on a regular basis.
9. * Oversees, directs and controls the budget for assigned programs.
10. * Acts as an information source regarding all assigned programs and department operations.
11. Reports out on current KPI, business opportunities and future forecasts.
12. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
– At least one year of supervisory experienced;
– Experience working with adults with disabilities or with other disadvantaged groups preferred;
– Ability to effectively train and direct the work of employees to meet production/service goals;
– Successful completion of customer’s specific training program; learn job duties and key metrics critical to performance standards;
– Supervisory skills to hire qualified employees, provide for their professional development, administer performance management and disciplinary processes effectively, and address employee relations appropriately;
– Familiar with organizational policies, applicable laws, procedures, and processes;
– Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions and requests from team, customers and others;
– Human relations skills to maintain effective working relationships with team;
– Intermediate computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
– Basic mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division;
– Demonstrated customer service, problem solving and common-sense skills.
High School Diploma or GED
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver’s License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for an extended period of time with or without assistance.
• Maneuvering in and around worksite
• Lifting up to 30 pounds
• Viewing computer screen
• Utilizing keyboard
Work is performed in a variety of settings including; office, manufacturing and production environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise. Frequent travel is to job sites is required. Flexibility to work a variety of shifts. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at www.prideindustries.com.PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.