PRECISIONadvisors, part of Precision Value & Health, is an award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management. We provide powerful research skills to positively impact payer and purchaser decision-making, which allows organizations to assess appropriate populations for therapies and potentially expand access for life-saving and altering medical interventions.
Watch video to learn more about working at PRECISIONadvisors.
Summer 2022 Internship
New York, NY
Interns are integral members of our Consulting project team, acting in a similar role as full-time Analysts. Depending on project availability, interns may be fully staffed on a single project throughout the summer, or may play supporting roles in several ongoing projects. You will be competitively compensated and will agree to at least 8 weeks of full-time employment over the summer.
- Engaging with a project team and its leader to learn quickly and understand project outcomes, work plan & milestones, individual expectations, and the roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities pertinent to the project
- Serving as the knowledge/ content authority on your projects
- Using internal and external sources to conduct independent desk-based research and the best address key client questions
- Handling the data collection process from varied (primary and secondary) data sources and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid the development of recommendations
- Finding meaning in the knowledge/data that is not readily apparent and demonstrating the ability to ask the “next question” and discover answers beyond the obvious
- Collaborating effectively with the project team and actively contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop thinking and recommendations
- Participating in preparation for internal and client meetings and follow up
- Participating in developing presentations and other client deliverables
- Openly soliciting, receiving, and giving feedback among team members, project managers, and others involved in the success of a project
- Supporting business development activities and assisting in crafting proposals for clients
Minimum required: Currently enrolled in either an undergraduate or advanced degree program with academic concentration in Science, Economics, Business or a related discipline