Playbook is the world’s best system for managing local and youth sports. You can learn more about us at www.callplaybook.com. We are a mission-oriented company focused on creating innovative solutions for sports program directors and their communities.
We are looking for an incredible business intelligence intern who will be working directly with the CMO and Head of Sales. The position will provide a great opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of work. You will be actively involved in managing all data collected across all major channels. You’ll have real responsibility on day one and gain valuable experience every day (no coffee runs or sitting around etc). We are also very flexible about you working from home/remotely. (Note: Internship is unpaid. We do, however, offer credits if your program at school allows it).
- Good instincts for analyzing data
- Proficient in Excel and Tableau
- Familiar with Hubspot
- Passion for sports and our mission
- Curiosity and passion for learning
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, self-starter, and team player
- Experience using Google Suite & Microsoft Suite
- Help to visualize all data across all departments
- Update data visualization day-to-day
- Project implications of current data for future
- Working alongside CMO and Head of Sales
- Working with project management tools