Why we need you
PACH was founded on the strong belief of advocacy and activism in health equity for marginalized communities that still persist and shape what it is today. Being a nonprofit that runs on donations and grants, it is imperative that we convey our brand and messaging to the public on all available platforms and marketing channels.
The Marketing Intern plays a vital role in managing, tracking and and coming up with ideas for overall brand awareness of PACH. We are seeking individuals who are strategic and willing to take initiative in this role. We are flexible with schedule and require 7 hours a week (minimum) for commitment.
Benefits to you
At PACH, no one is restricted to their “job description”. We encourage everyone to take initiative, be creative and explore their role beyond of what is traditionally given or expected.
As our intern, you’ll assist and receive 1-on-1 mentorship from our Director of Community Advocacy in telling our stories and having them come to life through your artistry through developing and designing marketing strategies. You get to witness firsthand the innerworkings of nonprofit leadership and how it pertains to portraying an image to the public.
Potential to be permanent in an official leadership role is contingent upon work demonstration, reliability and initiative.
- Attend necessary meetings regarding marketing and social media efforts.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Performing marketing research on trends, patterns and perceived competition.
- Assisting in establishing the PACH brand and raising brand awareness.
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Creating and planning annual marketing campaigns and social media content.
- Tracking social media and other digital forms of engagement.
- Kindness and compassion.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Familiarity with notable social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc.)
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a great understanding of English grammar and language
- Knowledge in marketing computer software, online applications, VRM analytics, and Google AdWords.
- Proficiency in photo-editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.