Why we need you
PACH carries values pertaining to advocacy and health equity for the underserved. To showcase our efforts and advocacy, we need someone dedicated to producing organic content that stays on theme with the clinic’s beliefs.
The Graphic Designer/Illustrator plays a significant role in upholding the clinic’s image through creative visual communication in a pleasant aesthetic manner on brand with the clinic. They will work very closely with the leaders of the clinic to plan and convey clinic efforts and capturing public interest by collaborating in marketing efforts.
We are accepting multiple individuals for this position. This role can be done remotely; otherwise, we are very flexible with schedule and require 5 hours a week (minimum) for commitment.
Benefits to you
At PACH, no one is restricted to their “job description”. We encourage everyone to take initiative, be creative and explore their role beyond of what is traditionally given or expected.
As our intern, you’ll assist and receive 1-on-1 mentorship from our Director of Community Advocacy in telling our stories and having them come to life through your artistry through developing and designing marketing strategies. You get to witness firsthand the innerworkings of nonprofit leadership and how it pertains to portraying an image to the public.
The position of Graphic Designer/Illustrator can continue beyond a semester and potentially be a permanent position contingent upon work demonstration and leadership.
- Collaboration with marketing and social media efforts.
- Keeping communication with leadership from Board and Clinic and having a knowledge of what is going on at the clinic.
- Developing and presenting ideas, logos, graphics, illustrations and layouts.
- Ensure clinic branding is consistent on all mediums.
- Attend any necessary meetings with marketing and social media.
- Kindness and compassion.
- Familiarity with design technology and software.
- Computer fluency in Mac or PC.
- Posses technical skills in typography and color theory.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles.
- Effective communication: written and verbal.
- Ability to create artistic designs either by hand or computer software.
- Utilize multimedia for content development.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to web design.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Lightroom
- Apple Final Cut Pro