Contracts Admin Intern
- Participate in proposals/quote efforts; provide interpretation and explanation of present and potential obligations and responsibilities imposed by contractual terms.
- Prepare and submit proposal and quote responses to customers, including transmittal letters.
- Maintain communications interface with customer procurement officials (buyers / contract officers) through written and verbal means.
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries; coordinate with other departments.
- Develop / maintain support files, logs, contract files and other company documentation.
- Coordinate all shipping documentation in a timely manner.
- Generate non-hardware billings.
- Coordinate the submission of data items to customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Assist in the management of Customer Sales Orders
* Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Contractual Law, Finance, or Business Management.