$500 Sign-on Bonus
The Cook I will be responsible for following the instructions and guidelines outlined by the Chef or Lead cook for the shift. Assist with production and prep work as needed.
- Check daily production sheets and check with Chef or lead cook as to daily work need.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Prepares food items according to specific standards.
- Timely execution of all meal functions.
- Maintain a high level of sanitation, safety and food quality
- Maintain a superior level of professionalism
- Knowledge of standard procedures
- Knowledge of kitchens and storage areas
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, management and staff
- Must understand and comply with house policies and procedures, job description, chemical labels and other instructions
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- Cooking utensils and equipment
- Pots and pants
- Dishware, silverware, glassware
- Food slicing machines