This position is responsible for the development, administration and the performance of internal audit projects as part of the overall internal audit plan.
– Development of internal audit plans using a risk-based approach.
– Creating and updating process documentation.
– Preparing audit programs, performing testing and facilitating remediation of control findings.
– Performing follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues.
– Identifying opportunities for enhancing efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
– Knowledge of accounting/auditing theory and practices, and of company financial analysis and reporting.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Proficient computer skills, including Word and Excel.
– Strong analytical skills necessary to develop factual reports and present findings.
– Ability to travel occasionally both within the U.S. and internationally.
-Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
– CPA or CIA highly preferred