Allow us to introduce ourselves:
The Brand Manufacturing team at Niagara oversees Niagara’s service to branded beverage companies. We leverage our strong analytical and execution competencies, detailed knowledge of the product and market, our ability to build and maintain positive relationships and our knowledge of Niagara’s core competencies to help us achieve our goals of growing Niagara’s Brand Manufacturing business.
We know our people are our greatest assets, and we love to support the growth and development of our team members – both current and future. We are a family-owned and operated leading beverage manufacturer, and we’re growing rapidly both across the nation and internationally, providing vast opportunities for career advancement and making an impact across our company.
What we offer:
- Full time internships in our Brand Manufacturing space.
- An encouraging and supportive culture where your career growth and development is prioritized
- The ability to make a tangible impact in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Collaboration with other life-long learners who share your curiosity and desire for constant improvement
- Competitive pay
What does our intern program look like for you?
Our interns spend the summer working directly on high impact projects. During this 10-12-week full-time internship, you are encouraged to think outside the box and use a continuous improvement mindset to approach your projects and provide helpful, productive solutions. You will be able to gain hands on experience within a workplace department related to your field of study, preparing you for your professional career post-graduation.
What you’ll be doing – Program Curriculum:
- Match with a Mentor cross-functionally in a different department
- Social Events (in-person internships only)
- Enhancing your technical & soft skills knowledge by participating in trainings
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt training (in-person internships only)
- Volunteer/community service events
- Final presentations to team and leadership
What skills you need to be successful:
- Strong oral and Written Communication – the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, and demonstrated presentation skills
- Problem Solving abilities, including the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Collaboration – building rapport with others in the workplace and showing support of others’ ideas
- Individual Initiative – We’re looking for those who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision while executing tasks in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Driven and Accountable – Always looking for growth, you’ll receive feedback from manager and from others, setting specific and manageable goals that are focused on your personal and professional objectives