NOTE: this internship is unpaid and academic credit is optional. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
Are you astute, super tech savvy, and practical? Are you interested in helping NYMM enhance its website? If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a web development intern to join the Web Development & Design Team.
The ideal candidate is extremely self-motivated, interested in helping to redesign the website for a growing magazine startup, and enthusiastic. At NYMM, we want all of our interns to gain valuable experience and skills in a field they are passionate about!
– Strong interest in portfolio building
– Ability to work 15-20 hours per week for 6 consecutive months
– Excellent communication skills and a talent for collaboration
– Some knowledge of graphic design preferred
– Strong ability to problem-solve and independently research solutions to problems as they arise
– Support activities related to website redesign initiative
– Help with the launch of the new NYMM e-store
– Participate in the development of a mobile app
– Work with the web design and graphic design teams on various projects
– Help to improve the functionality and design of the website
Send cover letter, résumé, and link to a portfolio or PDF of your recent work to email@example.com
New York Minute Magazine is a growing online startup with a virtual office. We look for interns that approach everything they do with integrity, passion, hard work, and, most importantly, a measure of levity and accessible mirth. We want go-getters of gaiety that can hit the ground running with a positive, down-to-earth attitude. Our internships are remote with flexible hours. Find out more about us on http://newyorkminutemag.com and follow us on social media.
Must contact Internship and Career Advisors to see if position is eligible for academic credit