NarrativeWave is looking for a motivated digital marketing intern for 10-15 hours a week, to work alongside our director of marketing, helping to execute marketing campaigns, publish and create content, strategize creative PR and social ideas, and publicize our product. Whew!
In this role, you will primarily focus you will have the opportunity to use your creativity, writing competence, and social media skills (just LinkedIn!) to see how fast-paced marketing runs alongside an exceptionally growing software company. It is a unique opportunity to enact real change and help strategically, creatively, and proactively – all ideas are always welcome!
As the marketing intern, you will join a savvy group of exceptional team players who enjoy working together to create, deliver, sell and promote a compelling software solution.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Optimize and post resource content
- Make sure that all content is properly publicized via Linkedin
- Look for additional opportunities to utilize Linkedin (company page, product pages, etc)
- Think of creative, new ways to market our solution
- Help with setup and ongoing monitoring of paid campaigns.
- Monitoring ongoing communication with internal thought-leaders (VP, CEO, data scientist.. and more..) and our vendors to ensure all deliverables are met.
What you bring to the role:
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Familiarity with content marketing systems (HubSpot a bonus!)
- Experience writing/editing blog content, social media content
- Experience with B2B software companies
- Knowledge about data science, renewable energy
- Previous experience as a social media intern, digital marketing intern, or writing experience
What we deliver in return:
- Growth stage software company validated in the market and a leader in the SaaS IoT / advanced analytics space.
- Competitive hourly salary.
- Remote role with lots of flexibility.
- Hands-on Training and Mentoring.
- Great Company Culture and Work Environment.
- A talented team that works hard, enjoys learning from each other and impacting our customer’s businesses – globally.
- An opportunity to carve your own destiny with incredible potential for long-term growth.
What We Do
At NarrativeWave we use our self-service analytics software to help solve some of the world’s greatest problems around energy, water, and other natural resources. Our SaaS solution helps some of the world’s leading organizations use analytics on wind turbines, geothermal plants, solar farms, water facilities, and oil & gas operations to better use our world’s resources. We are a self-service SaaS solution blazing the IoT space, which is the fastest growing marketing globally – expected to be $7T in the next 10 years.
NarrativeWave is a venture-backed, private company with offices in Scottsdale, AZ; Irvine, CA; Pasadena, CA; and Guadalajara, Mexico. NarrativeWave is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on NarrativeWave, please visit: https://www.narrativewave.com/