A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that an inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate people who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
As a Marketing Intern you will be part of our Early Talent Program. Our Early Talent Program is Molson Coors’ undergraduate summer internship program, where students are exposed to the beverage industry, engaged in real-world problem-solving, and immersed in social and educational opportunities with other interns. The internship is full-time, beginning in June through August. Housing assistance is available to candidates who meet eligibility requirements. Interns who successfully complete the Early Talent Program are eligible for full-time positions within Molson Coors Beverage Company, upon graduation.
In Chicago, IL you will help build brands at Molson Coors, which means shaping American culture and changing the way America enjoys beer. You’ll get to operate as a business owner of some of America’s most iconic brands, effectively blending the art & science of marketing–all while having over 300 years of brewing heritage behind you. You will start in one of the following areas: Brand Marketing, Channel/Shopper Marketing or Innovations, and as someone who is enterprise minded, you thrive in building a career within a commercial organization. To help you do this, we have an Associate Marketing Manager Rotational program that focuses on building breadth of marketing experiences in a holistic way.
- Providing guidance will be key as you support and direct both internal and external resources in the creation of the brand marketing from concept all the way to completion.
- As a strong strategic thinker, you will play a vital role in brand analysis work– including tracking volume, retail data and competitive insights.
- In marketing, meeting deadlines is of paramount importance. Your clear, cogent direction will facilitate managing, coordinating and orchestrating all the elements of the brand program, including each successive component of the marketing mix.
- You will assist in the achievement and tracking of volume, profit and brand health goals.
The Other Qualifications:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- You have an innate ability to build empathy with consumers, in particular millennials and diverse consumers.
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.