A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that an inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate people who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
As a Learning and Development Intern you will be part of our Early Talent Program. Our Early Talent Program is Molson Coors’ undergraduate summer internship program, where students are exposed to the beverage industry, engaged in real-world problem-solving, and immersed in social and educational opportunities with other interns. The internship is full-time, beginning in June through August. Housing assistance is available to candidates who meet eligibility requirements. Interns who successfully complete the Early Talent Program are eligible for full-time positions within Molson Coors Beverage Company, upon graduation.
You will work with the Learning and Development Department at either Rocky Mountain Metal Container (RMMC) or Rocky Mountain Bottling Company (RMBC) in deploying our continuous improvement strategy called WCSC (World Class Supply Chain). They will support the ET Pillar of WCSC (Education & Training) by ensuring documentation is updated/tracking training for employees and working with the teams by building the capability of the people in their area. In addition to documentation, you will also be responsible for creating and producing videos related to building capability for the plant.
- Filling/tracking training documentation
- Updating current procedures into WCSC format
- Research and set conversion standards and documentation for all lines (4)
- Recording plan stop and maintenance procedures onto tablet for floor use
- Prepare orientation binders for new hires and contingents
- Create and produce training videos
- Create/produce video procedures, edit and publish for use on a tablet
- Identify gaps in capability and develop a strategy and execute a plan to fill those gaps
- Assist with onboarding for all new and contingent employees
Required hours range from 3am to 12am Monday through Friday
The Other Qualifications:
- You are a rising junior or senior pursing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Instructional Design, Supply Chain, Business Management, or other related field
- Demonstrated self-motivated, personal leadership
- Ability and commitment to drive change
- Leadership skills, ability to lead a small project team
- Ability to work with data and information
- Learning Management System (People Central/Success Factors) experience preferred but not required
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Salary Range: $17.50 – $21.50
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.