A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that an inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate people who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
As a Finance Intern you will be part of our Early Talent Program. Our Early Talent Program is Molson Coors’ undergraduate summer internship program, where students are exposed to the beverage industry, engaged in real-world problem-solving, and immersed in social and educational opportunities with other interns. The internship is full-time, beginning in June through August. Housing assistance is available to candidates who meet eligibility requirements. Interns who successfully complete the Early Talent Program are eligible for full-time positions within Molson Coors Beverage Company, upon graduation.
You will be assigned to a specific functional area within our Finance organization and will provide support to various functions within and outside finance while developing your professional skills, gaining valuable experience, and making meaningful connections. Successful interns will be offered a full-time position and opportunity to join our Finance Development Program (FDP) which provides a 3-year accelerated development opportunity. The FDP will provide qualified participants challenging work assignments in key areas of the business where they will gain a valuable breadth of knowledge and continue to develop their leadership skills.
This role will be located in either Milwaukee or Chicago and will report directly to a member of the function you will support, while working closely with finance leadership and an intern mentor throughout the summer.
- Ad hoc projects that address unique finance issues or problems being confronted by the business
- Exposure to periodic activities such as the monthly close process, budget analysis, weekly management reports, comparisons of data, and presentations
- Use of finance systems such as SAP, Margin Minder, Nielsen, and other reporting, budgeting, and forecasting systems
- Interaction and partnership with other Molson Coors employees inside and outside of the finance department
The Other Qualifications:
- You are a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You have solid Excel (pivot tables, V-Lookups) and PowerPoint skills
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow
- You love a challenge
- You exhibit our core values
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.