A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that an inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate people who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
As an Emerging Tech Intern you will be part of our Early Talent Program. Our Early Talent Program is Molson Coors’ undergraduate summer internship program, where students are exposed to the beverage industry, engaged in real-world problem-solving, and immersed in social and educational opportunities with other interns. The internship is full-time, beginning in June through August. Housing assistance is available to candidates who meet eligibility requirements. Interns who successfully complete the Early Talent Program are eligible for full-time positions within Molson Coors Beverage Company, upon graduation.
You will have an opportunity to solve critical business problems and contribute meaningful value to our organization. While you will gain exposure to various aspects of our IT department, the highlight of your internship will be an innovative project for which you will present at the conclusion of the program to MCBC cross-functional leadership. Your day-to-day activities and project will mirror the work processes of our Emerging Tech team. While you will have significant autonomy to drive your project deliverables, you will have the full support and guidance of your manager and larger organization.
- Innovative project focused on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things, and/or other related emerging technologies
- Leverage industry trends along with innovation tools and best practices to research, analyze, prototype, and pitch a new solution to a relevant challenge in collaboration with technology and business partners
- Assist with local tech community programming and internal engagement activities
- Inside look at technology operations and careers
The Other Qualifications:
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related STEM field
- Passionate about emerging technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Self-starter and innovative mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Thrives in ambiguous situations
- Resilient to overcome obstacles
- Driven and demonstrates a bias for action
- Highly collaborative
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.