A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that an inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate people who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
As a Communications Intern you will be part of our Early Talent Program. Our Early Talent Program is Molson Coors’ undergraduate summer internship program, where students are exposed to the beverage industry, engaged in real-world problem-solving, and immersed in social and educational opportunities with other interns. The internship is full-time, beginning in June through August. Housing assistance is available to candidates who meet eligibility requirements. Interns who successfully complete the Early Talent Program are eligible for full-time positions within Molson Coors Beverage Company, upon graduation.
Molson Coors Beverage Company (MCBC) is executing an exciting revitalization plan that is helping the company achieve success and set a strong path for future growth. The Communications and Corporate Affairs team is responsible for sharing that story with external audiences and we are looking for an intern that is interested in joining our cross-functional team in utilizing news outlets, social media, digital platforms and more to share our corporate narrative.
The role on the Communications and Corporate Affairs team will give you an inside look at the multi-faceted world of communications and provide concrete, transferable skills that you can take with you into the future. Your day-to-day activities will vary but typically will include writing, researching, accessing social media, and working collaboratively with team members on a wide range of projects. While you will have autonomy to drive your project deliverables, you will have the full support and guidance of your manager and larger organization.
- Help share the Molson Coors story with external audiences
- Learn how to develop and implement strategic communications plans
- Provide support on social media
- Work with the video production team on content creation
- Help draft materials like press releases and fact sheets.
- Support community affairs efforts
The Other Qualifications:
- You are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Media, Public Relations, or related field
- Highly collaborative, team player
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Ability to engage on media relations projects
- Willingness to work on community affairs
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.