MKS Instruments is a global provider of instruments, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, monitor, deliver, analyze, power and control critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes to improve process performance and productivity for our customers. Additional information can be found at www.mksinst.com.
As MKS is a federal contractor, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and show proof of same by start date as conditions of employment, except where an exemption (due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance that prevents you from receiving the vaccine) has been approved by MKS.
Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic 2022 Graduate Intern – Internal Communications who can assist with projects to align communications throughout the organization. This is an energetic role that will inform and educate our global employees (and beyond) using your strategic messaging.
What you will do:
- Develop a news network of regional ambassadors for global intranet
- Establish a targeted employee outreach program to inform, connect and engage global department
- Create new employee campaign to support brand awareness
- Work with Communications team to support corporate narrative
What will you bring to the team, along with your curiosity, creativity and agility is:
- Active participation in a MBA/Master’s curriculum with a graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
- Demonstrated commitment and passion to have a career in Communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re motivated to collaborate across divisions, channels, and levels to help the company succeed.
- You learn quickly and have a knack for taking complex ideas and turning them into easy-to-understand communications.
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.