Mister Car Wash is rewriting the rules of the car wash industry. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we are an industry leader and the world’s largest and fastest growing car wash company, operating over 350 car washes in 21 states!
We wash cars for the fun of it. We put our people first. We help turn jobs into careers.
We’re currently seeking a CAD Technician to join our Headquarters team!
Mister Car Wash is seeking a qualified CAD Technician to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be working with the Store Development team and other stakeholders as it relates to projects, to provide innovative and functional designs for redevelopment and renovation project. This person should specialize in either architectural, civil, electrical, or mechanical drafting, CAD development as well as familiarity with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). These projects would include new site development, interior and exterior rebranding, modifications to site layout and other such tenant improvement construction.
What you will do:
- Work closely with project designer to create preliminary plan designs and construction documents to accurately show design intentions
- Use established design processes and technologies to create technical drawings to clearly show all structural and code-related changes to existing spaces while improving the flow, function, and aesthetics
- Partner with the Store Development and Operations teams to define the scope of work and duration for construction projects
- Assist in establishing CAD standards and overall design quality standards and details
- Revise existing designs for improvement and corrections
- Coordinate with vendors for equipment drawings and specifications
- Coordinate with outside design professionals for engineered drawings and specifications
- Other duties as assigned by the Director
How you will shine:
- Minimum four years of experience in CAD drafting of technical construction documents/permit drawings
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Proficiency with SketchUp a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project or similar project management system
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and interpersonal skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks, deliverables, and competing timelines
- Hardworking and acts with a sense of urgency to accomplish key objectives
- Willingness to travel as needed
What motivates our team:
- Excellent Benefits including: medical, vision, dental, PTO, 401k, etc.
- Career Progression with a high growth, publicly traded company
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) offered after 6 months of employment
- Modern office space in the heart of downtown Tucson
- On-site Fitness Gym and Bike Share
- Employee Game Room and Lounge
- Free Unlimited Wash Club Membership
It’s your time to SHINE! Join the Mister Car Wash team today!
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We participate in the E-Verify system nationwide.