The position is for an intern working on the development of innovative software tools used by Microchip customers. We pride ourselves on producing high-quality robust tools using rigorous development practices.
Applicant must have a solid working experience in Java programming and used enterprise development tools, such as Git and Jira. Knowledge and application of object oriented design patterns would be a bonus. Candidate will be capable of undertaking software development tasks independently based on a given set of requirements.
- Working towards a degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Solid foundation in Java
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in using source control and agile software development
- Understanding web technologies