This hourly paid opportunity will involve project and contract work on customer sites with occasional in office work. Duties will vary depending on the specific project, but may include system design, implementation, installation, validation and startup as well as customer support. Candidates should be flexible self-starters with a strong work ethic, customer service skills and enjoy working in a variety of industries. Position may include frequent travel on a 10 day on/4 day off schedule. All applicants must hold a valid US driver’s license. Supervised by senior engineers. Relocation not necessary. Housing available.
Desired Relevant Experience & Training
- PLC and HMI programming on various platforms
- Drives and motion control on various platforms
- Microsoft operating systems, office, and networking
- Electrical design & troubleshooting
* Experience & knowledge in all areas not required. Training is available for candidates with a sincere interest in industrial & manufacturing controls and automation engineering who have the desire and aptitude to learn.