McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
- Aggregate data from various sources to construct streamlined data pipelines and integrate data from multiple systems
- Understand how to make data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend for end-users
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Proactively participate in special projects/initiatives with teams like Finance, Marketing, IT etc.
- Lead and design documentation on current/future process and initiatives
- Help track performance of several corporate initiatives to report to internal business stakeholders and leadership.
- This intern would provide data management, ad-hoc reporting, as well as identifying opportunities within the business to gain efficiencies.
- Enrolled as a full-time student at the time of the internship, at the Undergraduate or Graduate level
- Must have completed a minimum of 75 credit hours by the start of the internship
- 18 Years of age
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Intermediate to advanced python programming skills, including building data pipelines using SqlAlchemy, Pandas, Numpy, Seaborn.
- Basic visualization experience using Tableau or other visualization tools
- Experience with Oracle or similar relational database
- Familiar with GitHub, Bitbucket or similar type of git-based code repository
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership.
Career Level – IC – Business Support – B1
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!