Mack Real Estate Group, LLC (MREG) is an integrated real estate investor, developer, operator and lender. On behalf of institutional and high net worth investors, we make and manage debt and equity investments in real estate and real estate-related securities through multiple business lines and strategies.
Our equity business makes and manages CRE equity investments in multifamily, office, industrial and other types of CRE equity investments as warranted by market conditions.
Our affiliated credit business, Mack Real Estate Credit Strategies, L.P. (MRECS) is focused on transitional commercial real estate lending and other debt investments.
At MREG, we look to attract and retain intelligent, motivated and team-oriented people who can contribute to our culture of integrity, professionalism and excellence. MREG has become a trusted partner for some of the world’s largest institutional investors. We foster an environment that encourages independent thinking and rewards initiative. The breadth of MREG’s platform across various geographies and real estate sectors gives our employees significant opportunity to learn and grow. MREG places a great emphasis on collaboration, dedication, creativity, integrity, client service and entrepreneurial spirit.
The MREG Summer Intern Rotational Program is a paid 8-week assignment for undergraduate students. The program offers exposure to all disciplines of real estate investment, including acquisitions/originations (equity and debt financing), development (including design and construction), asset management (including refinancing, disposition, leasing, and property management), and investor relations.
The Intern’s responsibilities will consist of researching, reviewing and understanding revenues/expenses of individual properties and markets and applying various valuation techniques, such as discounted cash flow, comparable property, and direct capitalization, to produce accurate current and future valuations of each asset. The Intern will assist with ad-hoc projects and analyses as investment opportunities arise. The Intern must demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills and be able to work both independently and as a productive member of the investment team.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with financial analyses
- Reviewing cash flows and financial statements
- Conducting market research
- Managing document control related to due diligence processes
- Summer Intern applicants should be in their third year of University/College
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, with rigorous attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of financial concepts
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- “Self-starter” attitude matched with an ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize in order to meet critical deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, creative, and entrepreneurial environment
Local travel to and from sites.