- Compile the current status of Critical Material documentation
- Identify and collaborate with the relevant owner to fill the gaps in information for part number.
- Work with supply chain and vendor for getting updated Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for each critical material
- Review the drawing, CoA, specs and data sheets provided by vendors with team members.
- Update/Create specifications for mechanical component, new material introduction, and wafer processing chemical
- Perform automation and analysis of wafer processing data
- Masters degree in physical science or engineering, quality, industrial engineering, materials science or mechanical engineering is preferred.
- Students must be returning to school following the internship.
- Familiar with any of professional mechanical drawing tools
- Willing to learn semiconductor wafer fab operations in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving, teamwork, project management, communication and presentation skills are essential for success in this position.
- Strong ability to work closely with others in a very cross-functional team environment.