Role: Java Developer
Location: Austin, TX
Experience: 3-5 years
Visa- OPT, CPT, H4 EAD, L2 EAD
Min 3-5years of experience in the below areas:
• Experience with working on frameworks: Spring Boot all modules, Spring/Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, Webservices (SOAP/REST).
• Experience on web/application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, WildFly, WebSphere etc.).
• Experience in writing comprehensive UI unit test cases using Junit.
• Min 2 yrs. of experience in performing code reviews [manual and tool based]
• Ability to write SQL with complex joins on RDBMS, understanding of database functions
• Understanding of component-based design and able to create independent UI components.
• Able to identify and create common UI components and component library.
• Experience with software design patterns like creational, structural behavioral and concurrency patterns.
• Experience in DevOps process and tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/UrbanCode with build technology like Maven/Gradle.
• Experience with Github/Bitbucket/Subversion,/Perforce etc. versioning systems.
Experience with Angular JS would be preferred.
Web services knowledge is a plus
• Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket)
• Exposure to DevOps, CI/CD – such as Jenkins, Git and Libraries.
• Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 5/SE 6 /Sun
• Certified Java Associate (SCJA) is a plus