Productified Inc is an early-stage tech startup based in San Diego, CA. We are building an online platform to empower inventors and entrepreneurs to turn their products ideas into actual products on the market. The CEO has an MSEE + MBA and is a 3x tech founder with a successful exit. The COO has MSME and was 1st employee of a Y-combinator-backed startup in the Silicon Valley and has over a decade of experience in various engineering roles at Tesla, Samsung, Micron, ASML, and Intel.
Experience We Offer
Do you have a passion for learning what makes a startup successful? Have you ever been interested in learning about what is necessary to develop a great company? The Productified Intern position gives you a firsthand opportunity to learn and experience the processes and tools that make that happen. In this role, you will work directly with the founders (CEO and COO) and a team of advisors to perform a wide array of activities that will help determine how the company applies the strategies to continue to be successful and grow. Some of these (voluntary) activities include Investor meetings, Financial forecasting and budgeting, project and tactical planning, product design, content creation, customer engagement, investor and advisory relations. This role will give you hands-on experience in a startup while learning about and contributing to strategic goals. Successful completion of this unpaid internship will grant you preference for paid positions in the future, and you can earn founders’ endorsement for roles with other organizations.
- Research various topics and analyze data in an organized, presentable manner.
- Carry out decision evaluations to research and compare alternatives for business solutions.
- Support outreach, communications, and customer interactions.
- Day-to-day activities as needed and determined by the founders.
- Research and Data Analytics Skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for learning by doing.
- Must have a good internet connection and a webcam for live remote conference calls.
- Available to attend meetings remotely, part-time (15-25 hours a week).
- Eager to learn and apply new skills and strong desire to further develop current skills.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of this unpaid internship.
Work is remote and unpaid. Successful interns earn priority when paid positions open. To apply, click: Apply Here
Company website: Productified LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/