Summary: 12-month paid internship opportunity, where the E-Commerce Marketing Intern will assist the Senior Manager, Category Management in managing Lactalis Product Information Management System (PIM), and ensuring all available content is syndicated to our e-Commerce retailers. This includes working cross-functionally with the Marketing and Graphics teams and with content syndication providers. This role will also help manage and analyze e-commerce campaigns. This position requires that the candidate be a self-starter, extremely organized, results oriented and highly motivated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Keeper of the PIM, helps promote data integrity for Galbani, President, Black Diamond, Parmalat.
– Manages content service providers to ensure content is being properly syndicated across all e-Commerce retailers.
– Works closely with the Graphics Team to ensure proper flow of information and assets to syndication platforms, including collecting digital assets that are up to retailer specific expectations prior to implementation.
– Help develop A+ content in collaboration with vendors and Marketing.
– Utilization of Syndigo, Salsify, Brandbank and other retailer-vendor specific onboarding platforms.
– Gather document procedures from retailers to manage Web/ Digital content.
– Execute and manage e-commerce retailer campaigns such as Product Search, Banner Ads and any other shoppable activation.
– Help gather creative assets from the Marketing Teams for relevant campaigns.
– Help analyze e-commerce activations by pulling reports and interpreting results.
– Highly organized with experience managing multiple projects and priorities while managing workflow in a deadline driven and service-focused environment.
– Strong interpersonal skills including ability to maintain strong professional relationships with a diverse range of groups, and associates in different locations.
– Tech savvy.
– Excellent problem-solving skills.
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business/communication, Data Science, computer science or related field.
– Knowledge of syndication channels and content service providers.
– Prior or relevant experience in E-Commerce and/or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) preferred.
– Knowledge of Salsify a plus.