Entry-level Product Control Analyst
Product Control Analyst
This position is located in Itasca, IL.
At KEYENCE, we never settle. We aim to change the status quo for society and for the world, one product at a time. We are a global leader in industrial automation with the ability to add value to customers in all aspects of manufacturing, research, and design. Our strict promote from within policy puts pressure on our organization to continue developing new managers so we can expand our business and provide lucrative careers for our employees. We hire talented individuals who push themselves and our organization to get to the next level.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review customer orders and release to fulfillment center for processing
- Communicate order and shipping delays to Customer Service team for proper handling and rescheduling
- Maintain proper product inventory and availability through daily orders to parent company, proper inventory analysis and internal communication with department managers to forecast needs
- Audit internal processes and communicate issues and KPIs statistics to related managers
- Create and maintain SOPS for evolving processes
- Strategize and recommend efficiency driven process improvements related to inventory control, daily operational procedures and communication with stakeholders
- Provide customer service by acting as intermediary between sales personnel, customer service and customers related to shipping, receiving and product availability
- Investigate and process shipping claims related to lost/damaged shipments
- Maintain sales personnel demo inventory records, tracking and inventory taking
- Ensure Accounting records are properly submitted for customs related information, shipping vendor invoices and other inventory/warehouse related
- Generate Excel reports as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Organized: Prioritize tasks, activities, and plans to complete duties and projects on time
- Analytical: Identify the underlying principles and problems in order to resolve abstract challenges
- Dependable: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and accountable for completing the duties and projects on time
- Customer Service: Must have strong service-centric inclination with strong written and verbal skills
- Import experience preferred but not required
- Moderate Excel skills
- Bachelors Degree Required
Why work for KEYENCE?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- “Learn by doing” development policy
- Recognized by Forbes World’s Top 100 as “Most Innovative” company 8 years in a row
- Promote from Within Culture
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keyence will not sponsor applicants for work visas.