Are you looking to jump-start your career working in one of the fastest -growing segments within the food and beverage category? Are you comfortable working with incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you are looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all of these things then you might be a fit with us so read on!
We make the best chocolate in the world. We love natural and organic foods and look for individuals who are as passionate, smart and committed to a healthy lifestyle as we are. We are located in Boca Raton, FL and we are looking for an intern who wants to jump-start a career into digital marketing, e-commerce and/or sales development to be part of our world-class team!
This internship opportunity is one in a kind! You will be able to make the most out of this job if you have the passion, self-motivation and you are eager to learn how the real-world of digital marketing and omnichannel sales development works! You will be part in the making of all the digital marketing, communications and sales development plan — focusing mostly on digital communications both graphical, video and copy. Exposure to other non-marketing and sales development areas of the company will also be part of the internship.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Work with the digital marketing team to refine social media strategy and best practices including but not limited to SEO among others.
● Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
● Draft and publish best-in-kind newsletters
● Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
● Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
● Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
● Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
● Assist with website and other ecommerce marketplaces copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
* Other assignments as needed for the job
OUTCOME OF INTERNSHIP:
1) Real-world digital marketing hands-on experience and planning (all customer journey touchpoints)
2) Familiarize with online advertising and campaign optimization
3) Hands-on SEO experience
4) Omnichannel inbound sales (with focus on e-commerce)
5) Learning startup culture and dynamics
The intern will report to the Marketing and Sales Head.