The REMOTE Inside Sales Representative’s goal is to reach out to customers via phone and e-mail in order to sell additional services and products to our existing customer base. The team’s goal is to add value to our customers and help grow our recurring revenue base. #recentcollegegrad Position can be located anywhere in the United States.
The Inside Sales Representative will report directly to the Inside Sales manager who reports within the Security Domain of Johnson Controls. This strategic position will work with the larger team to generate revenue by co-selling with the outside sales team as well as directly upselling products and services. As a member of this team, you will work within a dynamic environment that works directly with our existing sales organization on a local and national level. You will be responsible to achieve established goals related to your activity and proposal volume related to programs/promotional campaigns. You will work lead sources, proactively make contact, propose a solution, close the deal or co-sell with outside seller, and facilitate the sales process.
How you will do it
· As an Inside Sales Representative you will be empowered to work the leads associated with our various programs and make decisions on the best way to engage customers. You will manage multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills. You are customer focused, and you will need to be understanding, patient and empathetic to the needs of our customers. You also understand that internal and external collaboration drives success and best practice.
· Listening to customers’ needs and partner to understand their business
· Use consultative selling skills to recommend and present relevant products and services
· Communicate the value of our offerings
· Establish commitments from Core Security customers and generate proposals
· Work with the outside sales team to collaborate and co-sell together
· Proactively build and manage your own sales pipeline
· Develop your own forecast and sales plan to find and close new accounts
· Meet/exceed your revenue and KPI goals
· Upskill through ongoing education as it relates to technical, applications, sales and systems training
What we look for
· Minimum of two years of work experience, with a proven track record in Inside Sales, making outbound calls to achieve sales, or meeting/exceeding sales expectations and or a college degree
If the above opportunity interest you kindly share your updated resume and suitable time to discuss further.
· I look forward to hearing back from you!
Feel free to share this role with anyone who might be interested and looking out for job in these tough times.