Johns Manville is hiring a summer 2022 intern to join our Roofing team. The Engineering Intern will have the opportunity to work side by side with two Roofing leaders to learn more about the business and to construct assemblies and test a variety of materials. It’s the best of both worlds! If you like to roll up your sleeves and build things as well as be analytical, collect data, review, test and see how the whole puzzle fits together this internship will offer a fun, creative atmosphere where you can immediately help the team to meet and achieve goals.
This position is located in Littleton, CO, we do offer relocation assistance for those that qualify under our relocation policy.
* Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Civil Specialty preferred) or Construction Management.
* Completed sophomore or junior year of undergraduate coursework and enrolled in classes for Fall 2021.
* Completed Coursework in Statics and Dynamics.
* Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to lift up to 75 lbs., use power tools, and climb ladders
* Experience working in construction.
* Self-starter and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently without a significant level of supervision
* Strong organizational, computer and data management skills
* Willingness to learn new tools
* Able to meet commitments and deadlines
* Enjoys working in a high paced team environment
* Committed and passionate for results
* Able to communicate effectively with team members and management
* Must have excellent writing skills