During this 10-week summer internship, you will use your unique perspective and knowledge to help us find operational gaps and improve process efficiency in a way that makes a genuine mark on our business. Here at JBS Foods, we are genuinely interested in growing you as a professional and identifying a potential career path that matches your interests. Start your career today and find out where you fit into the global food supply chain and the mission to feed the world.
- Live Operations
- Plant Operations
- Human Resources
- Quality Assurance/Food Safety
How you make an impact:
- Seek out knowledge and apply your learnings to drive meaningful results
- Use your unique perspective to find operational gaps and improve process efficiency
- Step out of your comfort zone and figure out where you fit into the global food chain
- Build your network and make lasting relationships
What to expect:
- A chance to connect with and learn from our company’s executive leadership team throughout the course of your internship program
- Exposure to multiple areas of the business to give you a well-rounded understanding of the overall production process
- A mentor who’s invested in your success, and will provide regular feedback and coaching
- The chance to prove yourself in a highly rewarding industry
- A multicultural work environment that stands on its values and puts its people first
- The opportunity to develop your technical and business knowledge alongside industry experts
- Regular leadership training sessions with our world-class leadership development instructors
- Projects driven by business objectives with real-world implications
- Potential for accelerated growth within our company by providing early access to career development programs
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- Do you have the desire to learn and grow with the world’s largest protein company?
- Will you push through challenges and lead with integrity?
- Can you think on your feet and perform in a fast-paced production environment?
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively with others to achieve tangible goals?
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Operations projects and internships involve standing or walking 90-95% of the workday
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift 40 pounds consistently
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation:
- $19/hour with $1,500 relocation stipend
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. Due to the ever-changing environment we are currently navigating, COVID-19 vaccination may be required prior to the first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.