IPRO is reinventing the way organizations interact with their data. By transforming the EDRM and thinking “upstream” we bring insight far earlier in the eDiscovery process, enabling teams inside and outside your organization to collaborate transparently at any stage before data is even collected. By thinking about and interacting with your data differently, you’ll eliminate waste and reduce risk.
We combine best-in-class governance and eDiscovery and trial software with predictive analytics to give corporations, government agencies, law firms and legal partners the most open and effective solution to data challenges. We bring you this power with an obsession on time-to-value and your success.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator who will play a role in helping our marketing efforts within multiple verticals. You are the extension of the marketing manager’s right hand, where you will play a key role in maintaining promotional material inventory, help with branding, social media, help lead project management by monitoring deadlines and communicating with team members for status updates and helping facilitate roadblocks. In this role you will help our event manager plan meetings and trade shows by identifying and coordinating requirements for contracts, developing schedules and assignments while managing budget and analyzing results. You will work closely with other marketing members that include digital marketing, content marketing manager, program managers, sales and agencies
Within your first 3 months:
· Support marketing department initiatives with planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, events, social media, and content
· Create reports and run daily project management in Asana (PM tool)
· Monitor contacts in Salesforce on a daily basis ensuring sanitization of data and account attribution/assignment. Communicate marketing engaged, marketing qualified, and sales qualified contacts to sales organization and be able to answer questions regarding specific elements of contact information.
· You will become familiar with marketing budgets and ensure team members are provided with appropriate PO’s and up to date on marketing spend
· Manage relationship with external vendors to ensure high – quality and timely execution of marketing programs
Within your first 6 months:
· Become familiar with IPRO products, segments, and industry
· Assist with developing, executing, and reporting on social media marketing programs including blogs, PR efforts
· Coordinate marketing events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating agendas, and ordering marketing collateral
· Load contact lists from events and external databases and accurately attribute to correct campaigns and lead sources for month-end executive reporting.
Within your first 12 months:
· Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating reporting/dashboards
Technical chops – We need to know that we can lean on you to play a key role in helping the marketing team and stakeholders staying on task. This means you have 1-3 years in marketing or project management. You have strong organization and PM skills, with attention to detail. We are looking for someone who has strong analytical skills that can help analyze metrics and create reports with a high level of creativity. Extremely comfortable operating with ambiguity and addressing team members keeping them on task.
Influencing and relationship-building – Partners well with sales and marketing, as well other members of the organization. You understand that sales and marketing need to work closely to grow the business: This means knowing what seamless handoffs and strong partnerships looks like between functions.
Emotional agility – You will need to demonstrate that you can make a difference quickly while embracing IPRO’s culture. You will also need to establish credibility across the organization – spanning all functions and levels – by demonstrating a willingness to work with others to achieve a goal. You are also comfortable formulating a plan quickly and committing to it, but flexible enough to scrap it and choose a different course of action when needed.
Thrives in ambiguity – At times, this role will be responsible for taking nebulous ideas and translating them into specific, concrete actions. Your work will not always be paint-by-number. You will be comfortable taking vague direction, translating it into a plan, and enlisting those you need to get the job done. As such, you will have examples of times when you took a poorly- formed idea, sharpened it, and owned its execution from start-to-finish.
Customer obsessed – You spend much of your time with, thinking about, or supporting others in serving your customers. You deeply understand or are willing to learn IPRO products, who loves IPRO product, the value they derive, and how IRPO is differentiated. You expect the same level of customer, product and industry intimacy from your team and center your meetings with those who work for you around what we are learning from our users.
Growth Mindset – You enjoy the process of getting better at what you do, and you seek out the feedback that improves your ability to learn from your experiences. The prospect of running a marketing organization excites you.
Dig Deep – You will be accountable for delivering on your own commitments to our customers, colleagues, and team. Own your part and work together to deliver.
Keep it real – Display integrity and transparency. Graciously accept feedback and deliver it respectfully and always assume the best intentions.
Enjoy the ride – Wherever you are, be all there. You should have fun working at IPRO.