Are you interested in a career in Psychology in a supportive environment with an outstanding team? Inspira Behavior and Advocacy Specialists is looking for experienced Behavior Technicians to join us in providing the highest quality of individualized, behavioral health services to individuals 18 months to 21 with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental Disabilities.
We have immediate openings available for a Behavior Technician Monday-Friday from 2:00pm-8:00pm and Saturday-Sunday from 9:00am-5:00pm for 6-29 hours per week; 30+ hours per week and morning hours are an option for the right candidate.
- Work 1:1 with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental and/or behavioral disabilities
- Implement skill acquisition programs to teach social, communication, safety, and daily living skills
- Implement behavior reduction programs
- Data collection and graphing
- Work collaboratively with other specialists (Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, etc.)
- Conduct parent education
- Applicants must have reliable transportation and proper car insurance. Driving is a part of this job.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, Education, Human Services, Social Work or related field. Applicants in senior standing will be considered.
- Experience working with children and their families.
- Individuals with prior experience working with children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental and/or behavioral disabilities will be given preference.
- Individuals with experience with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment approaches will be given preference.
* INSPIRA is willing to train high energy, compassionate, and patient individuals who possess the desire to learn and grow in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. Full-time and Part-time positions are available- including daytime, evening, and weekend hours. Applicants must be available afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
INSPIRA offers highly competitive rates with excellent flexibility and the opportunity to complete Supervised Independent Fieldwork hours fulfilling the BACB’s standards. Apply now to join our growing team!
To apply please respond with your resume to Yona Remer at Yremer@myinspira.org
To learn more about Inspira Behavior and Advocacy Specialists please visit our website at: www.inspirabehavior.org